Dear Karateka and Parents
Welcome back, we have again a full Program for 2019.
We look forward to an exciting new year for us with a new brand and lots of challenges!
- Monthly fees R400.00. Two from same family R380.00 per person. Three from same family R360.00 per person four R300 per person.(same as 2018)
- There is discount if you pay year in advance for 1 Person save R500.00 , two save R1000.00. three save R1500 for the year.
- Affiliation (registration ) stamps R400.00 per person per year which must be paid soon as possible.
- Grading R400.00 per person
- Life Books R180.00
2019 Year Program Subject to Change
- 1/2/3 February Drakensberg Gashuku Brown and Black belts R760.00 Plus take own food
- 2 March Junior Grading from yellow to blue 2 under the age of 16 years Pta west
- 22/23 March SASKA Open Championships PTA
- 29 May Grading Wonderboom South
- 1 June JSKA National championship Judging Seminar
- 7/8 June JSKA National Championship PTA
- 13 July JSKA development team training 1 PTA
- 20 July JSKA development team training 2 PTA
- 27 July JSKA development team training 3 PTA
- 3 August Best Karate Tournament PTA
- 10 August Junior Grading PTA West
- 17 August JSKA team Training PTA
- 30/31 August International Development championship ZIMBABWE
- 13/14/15 September Best Karate Gashuku Venue TBA Cost including meals for weekend R800 plus minus
- 5 October World JSKA team training Germany 2020
- 26 October JSKA Dan Grading Seminar
- 30 October Club grading Zambezi
- 1/2/3 November Dan Grading and seminar
- 30 November Year End Function and Price Giving
Your cooperation will be highly appreciated in this regard
Desmond van den Doel
Dojo Head 6th Dan