- Males: No t-shirt under karate suit.
- Females: May wear white t-shirt or crop top which should preferably not be visible.
- Dojo badge should be on left hand breast of suit.
- The name of karateka should be clearly displayed on the lapel of the left side of the suit.
- Do not roll the cuffs of the pants or sleeves. This is dangerous to the training partner.
Dear Karateka and Parents
Just a note to remind you of events for the remainder of the year.
- WKF Tournament Oos Moot Hoerskool
On Saturday 20 April we Have a tournament at mentioned venue, Karateka to be there 08h30, tournament starts at 08h00 sharp
- National Championships and world cup trails
National championships will be on Friday 31st of May 2013 for novice-white to red belts. 1 June 2013 for Elite Brown and Black belts. Thursday 30 May 2013 world cup trails for wold cup 2014
- Club Grading
On Tuesday 04 June 2013 Our Club Grading at Zambezi Dojo, Only those who qualify will be allowed to grade, Jnr belts up to Blue, Need to have 15 classes since previous grading. Jnr belts going for purple and higher and all Seniors Need to have 30 classes since previous grading. All monthly fees must be up to date , must be affiliated and books handed in to Sensei. Grading fees paid before grading which is R230-00
- Gashuku Klein Kariba
Our Gashuku is on 11th, 12th,and 13th October 2013 at Klein Kariba, we will leave Pretoria at 14h30 on 11th and return around 15h30 on 13th, Only karateka allowed, and cost R700-00 food included for Sat and Sun, Pls take own food for Friday evening, there will be a fire for those who wants to braai
- Prize Giving and Year end Function
Thanking you in advance.
Desmond van den Doel Dojo Head 6th Dan
Once you start a fight..you must win..but fighting is not the object. The art of war is the art of peace, the art of peace is most difficult..you must win without fighting..